AIM
Treerung

The Food Collab The Food Collab

Well I liked it..

Everyone did such a good job..
Though I suspect some of these reviewers are smoking crack..

TheBoogley responds:

Treerung, you're in the collab, reviewing it, and insulting our viewers... How many rules do you wanna break? :3

Sprite A Day: 18 Sprite A Day: 18

These get worse and worse

Honestly, this is worst then spam..its crap except it takes awards away from users who spent months of work on their project..
I mean, the only good animator who even does these is Nicholas-Deary..the rest of the people just suck..
Please stop these..if your trying to get them made into a collection it will never happen..so just stop

animator vs animator.pt.2 animator vs animator.pt.2

Nice Animation there

This was pretty entertaining to watch..

Great art and animation.

Sound effects were perfectly synced.

Very smooth throughout.

Way too short.

The characters didnt have any marks showing they were attack ex:blood, scratches.

Backgrounds could have used a little more detail.

Final Thoughts:
Now I didn't see the first part of this series, so I'm not 100% sureabout this but, from what I could tell, this was just random fighting without any storyline which is something you should try to implement if you continue make these.
4/5
7/10

peixeaquatico responds:

I will try act a part best on next

thanks

Retro Parking Retro Parking

Cool concept, just very difficult

Good driving engine.
Realistic driving mechanics.
Simple concept and design.
Variety of different tracks to play on.

The Cons:
Very challenging, the easy mode is hard and requires multiple tries to park correctly.
Again, the parking space is a bit too precise, making it hard to park...maybe allow a little bit of leniency.
Graphics particularly regarding the tracks was lacking(car graphics were ok).

Overall this is an interesting concept with a good amount of potential if it received a tuneup and was made easier. Hopefully you will fix it up a bit.

7/10
3/5

Refrigerator Rampage 2 Refrigerator Rampage 2

Hey great job

To start:
I loved all the animations and graphics everything from the walk cycle to the gunshots to the falling refrigerators looked amazingly fluid.

Also allowing the player to choose the stick figures appearance gave this game the touch individualism it needed.

Also the engine looked great and I could see you reusing it in the future for an adventure-platform game.

Honestly I can't remember whether you used a scrolling background or not but the background looked great either way.(Though if it was a still background, making it a scrolling background would be my only suggestion)

Good job overall! and congraduations with the sponsorship!
9/10
5/5

zrb responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism ! Glad you enjoyed it.

Here's a fun fact, I never re-use engine. Its quite un-efficient of me but I love re-writing engines from scratch.

Fly Pie Fly Pie

Very Fun

This game was very fun and I enjoyed it alot.

The Pros:
Music fit the game perfectly.

The backgrounds, characters, and obstacles were all well drawn and animated.

The coding was great.

The game was fun and challenging.

The Cons:
I felt like you overused the mouse effects and custom cursors.

The game took a little too long to get challenging.

Final Thoughts:
I enjoyed this game alot and its positive aspects far surpassed its negative but the biggest flaw is that it just wasn't addictive enough to get many players to return to it in the future..thats something you just can't really fix.
5/5
9/10

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Yo you almost gave me a heartattack from listening

to this on dxm

Game Remix - Dragon Warrior Game Remix - Dragon Warrior

Excellent

I love this game and your remixed one of my favorite dragon warrior songs!

-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

Hey

Good job getting top 5..
I wondered how long it would be until one of your songs became a big hit at newgrounds..

Gloudas responds:

hehe thanks, really appreciate you supporting my stuff with your flashes
thanks for the review :D